Find, Move or Delete Duplicate Files

I do my best to have files on my PC organized and sorted so I know where every file is. And yet, when I ran this free software, during 3 minutes it found 1038 duplicate files on my system totaling 39 GBs. What a surprise! Imagine then how  many duplicate files you have if you don’t pay much attention to organizing files on your PC?


Ads by AdGenta.com


Removing duplicate files from your PC will boost your system performance and speed it up immensely. Whether it be photos, mp3 files, text documents… Removing those files will enable you to have more disk space, reduce antivirus scan time, reduce the time it takes to defragment your hard drive and help you easily organize your files.


DuplicateFinder is a freeware program that will detect all the cloned files that you might have on your computer.


find and remove duplicate files


DuplicateFinder uses optimized detection algorithms and file filters so the scanning time is greatly minimized. The detected files can be removed in no time with the help of the automatic file selector and the predefined set of actions (copying, moving or deleting).



scan for duplicate files


I must say it was pretty fast and efficient. Now I have additional 39 Gigabytes of space available when I cleaned up the unnecessary files in just 3 minutes. Of course, if you don’t want to delete them right away, you can always group them into a folder using “Move” option, and there you can see whether you want to keep some of them.


remove cloned files


It works on Windows NT 4.0, 2K, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.



You can download Duplicate Finder here.



Ads by AdGenta.com



Powered by Qumana


Be The fan Of Trackers

Sample Text

Our Sponsors